The aim of this website is to make payroll tax information accessible to all users.
This website has been designed and constructed to ensure that:
- it works well with the majority of popular web browsers;
- download times have been minimised as much as possible;
- all Australians, no matter their physical capabilities, can access the information on this site;
- it is in accordance with the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.0 guidelines to at least Double A level.
Text on website windows can be enlarged by using the
Printing a webpage
All pages on this website can be printed, using the
If you are using an assistive technology such as a screen reader to view this site, skip links are provided at the beginning of each page to allow you to move quickly to key information such as primary or secondary navigation or content.
If you are not using a mouse to navigate our website, you can navigate on the keyboard by using the following keys:
- to select a link, use the TAB key + ENTER
- to browse forward, press the TAB key
- to go back, press the SHIFT key + TAB key.
This website has no downloadable documents. Websites that are accessed through links on this website do contain a number of downloadable documents that cannot be provided in HTML format. To assist users to download those documents they are provided in Portable Document Format (PDF). To access PDF files you will need to have access to Acrobat Reader. You can download a free copy from Acrobat Reader.
For downloadable documents, an icon appears alongside the document link to indicate the file type and size.
While we strive to have all information accessible to the widest possible audience, there is a possibility that access issues may be encountered. If this occurs please use the Feedback option at the top of each page – keyboard options are available to access this page.